- Professional Services organization focused on supporting high-tech manufacturers to develop business and infrastructure to serve the Latin American market
- Integrated by a team of Telecom/IT Executives with long activity and deep experience in the region, joining forces now to support small to medium companies wishing to start international operations
- Supporting regional services from locations in the USA, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina
Click on the country name to view description
- Garry Forbes is a 30 year telecom veteran with 15 years of international sales and marketing experience with a global view. Garry most recently was responsible for global sales for SR Telecom and over the years had has been responsible for major projects in Latin America, Africa, ME and Asia. He has extensive experience in managing and developing international sales and negotiating contracts. Earlier in his career Garry worked for major equipment suppliers such as Fujitsu and Nortel and has worked in all areas of core to access, fiber, copper and radio technologies.
- Rafael del Carpio has more than 12 years of strong experience in the Telecommunications and IT fields, successfully developing Latin American Markets. Recently, Rafael helped secure and actively managed a multi-millon dollar contract with the biggest broadband wireless acesss operator in Mexico for SR Telecom. Prior to that, Rafael served as a Senior Sales Engineer for Netro Corporation, supporting technically proposals and developing new channels and partners in the region. When working for Lucent Technologies in California, he held the position of Market Manager and Business Development for the Americas. Mr. del Carpio holds a Master Degree in Telecommunications and Business Management from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachussets. He lived and worked in California, Massachussets, Canada, Mexico and is currently located in Florida.
- Raul Rigo has over 30 years of experience working in the Telecommunications and IT industries. During the last 15 years he has managed Latin American sales for various North American companies (SR Telecom, Netro, Memotec, among other) and has closed multi-million dollar contracts with such clients as Telmex and Axtel among other. His focus has been to develop and manage direct accounts relationship and to build and leverage indirect commercial channels in the region. Earlier in his career, Raul built a solid foundation working for Siemens, Standard Electric and Aluar (Argentina) among other, where he gained expertise in the telecommunications/IT and control equipment development, testing and manufacturing side of the business. Raul graduated with a degree in Electronic Engineering from the National Technological University in Buenos Aires, Argentina where he also taught as a professor for more than 10 years.
- Eduardo Levy with more than 30 years in the telecom business is preceded by a long and rich career in the Brazilian and International Telecom industry. From positions as Operations Director with Telerj (currently Oi Rio) during the early 90’s, Operating Engineering and Planning Director with Telebras holding the technical leading responsibility with the Brazilian Holding company that prepared all the Government telecom companies for privatization, responsible for the commercial strategy of Embratel (1998/2003) from positions as Sales and Marketing VP and President of the Enterprise Business Unit, Levy, as a board member of these companies listed in NYSE, had a strong participation in modeling the current telecom scenario in Brazil. Having been publicly recognized as one of the 20 most influent Brazilian personalities regarding Internet (Internet World Magazine, 1999) and one of the three most influent personalities in Brazil within the telecom industry from 1976 to 2006(Computer World Magazine, 2006) Levy is now with Virtus Consulting (his own Professional Consulting firm) actively supporting companies like Huawey and IBM (among other) to build their telecom strategy for Brazil and has decided to join efforts as active partner of Biz2Channels to help developing local presence and positioning for emerging high-tech companies willing to do business in Brazil. Levy, graduated in 1976, holds a degree in Electrical and Telecom Engineering from Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rafael Campuzano is a results-oriented, hands-on General Manager with 30+ years of experience in the Telecommunications Industry. Since 1978 Mr. Campuzano has been assigned to different positions in LA region from General Manager to VP Sales in Latin America being responsible for operations in Mexico, Caribbean & Latin America. His success has been the growing of strategic business units and developing revenue and profitability in national and international assignments. He had experienced a wide exposure in all areas of electronics, telecommunication and business administration in companies like Ericsson Group, Teléfonos de Mexico, Northern Telecom, Omnes de Mexico, Alcatel, Ciena, SS8 Networks & SR Telecom. Mr. Campuzano graduated with a Ph. D. degree in Electronics in 1987 from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications in Paris, France.
- In Progress now in negotiations to set an active partner for Biz2Channels in Argentina to handle the Southern Cone area.